Josh Shapiro is the current Attorney General of Pennsylvania as he has won the reelection. As of reports from November 6, 2020, he defeated the Republican candidate, Heather Heidelbaugh after gaining a lead with 51% votes. His previous term was about to end on January 19, 2021, and the good news for him that he will still remain the Attorney General of Pennsylvania.
|Birthday||June 20, 1973|
|Parents||Steven A. Shapiro|
|Net Worth||$5 million – $7 million|
|Children||Jonah Shapiro, Max Shapiro, Reuben Shapiro, Sophia Shapiro|
|Education||Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy, University of Rochester, Georgetown University Law Center|
Previously, he was a member of the Montgomery County Board of Commissioners where he served from January 3, 2012, until January 17, 2017. Even before that, he was a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives from the 153rd district from January 4, 2005, until January 3, 2012. Professionally, he has been best regarded as a Politician as well as a lawyer.
10 Facts on Josh Shapiro:
- Talking about Josh Shapiro’s family life, he was born to Steven A. Shapiro but we remain unknown about his mother and siblings.
- Since he was born on June 20, 1973, he is currently 47 years of age.
- Moving on to Josh Shapiro’s children, he has three sons – Jonah Shapiro, Max Shapiro, Reuben Shapiro, and one daughter named Sophia Shapiro.
- Talking about his education, he had first completed his high school at Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy.
- Later, he completed his graduation in Political Science from the University of Rochester, and finally, in 2002, he got his JD degree from Georgetown University Law Center.
- Moreover, one of his teenage sons appeared on live TV when Josh Shapiro was being interviewed by MSNBC.
- According to Josh Shapiro’s bio on Wikipedia, he was actually born in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A.
- Speaking about his love life, Josh Shapiro has been married to his lovely wife, Lori Shapiro.
- Although we are well aware that he is an American citizen, we have no idea about Josh Shapiro’s ethnicity at the moment.
- According to All-Star Bio, the estimated net worth of Josh Shapiro is approximately in the range of $5 million to $7 million.