Josh Sims is an English footballer who loved football from a very early period in his life. He grew up playing it and adored the game. So, now that he is playing football professionally in a team, it’s not an overstatement to say he has made his dreams into a reality. Sims plays as a winger from the Doncaster Rovers currently.
He is not in the Premier League but in League One in Britain. Josh is a very charming fellow and that has contributed to lots of his female followers. He also has mad skills in the field. He wants to grow and be better and I am sure being the best footballer is the aim for him.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Siblings||Ellie and Adam|
|Salary||£18,000 per week|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts On Josh Sims
- Josh Sims is currently 23 years old and at the athletic peak of his life. He has been performing like a 23 years old player in the field- very energetic and passionate.
- Sims was born on 28 March 1997 and his birth star is Aquarius.
- He was born in a place called Yeovil in England and had a pretty wonderful childhood as he grew up in a middle-class family.
- We are clueless about the name of his parents because it’s not mentioned anywhere on the internet.
- Sims has been featured on Wikipedia and you can take a look at it if you want to delve deeper into his life.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches.
- He has a weekly salary of £18,000 and has a net worth of around £1,000,000.
- He might be in a relationship as he keeps sharing pictures of himself with a beautiful woman on his Instagram frequently.
- Sims was playing football from Southampton but now he is playing on loan for Doncaster Rovers.
- 17 thousand people follow him on Instagram.