Joshua Culibao is a professional mixed martial artist (MMA) fighter from Australia. He fights in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) under the featherweight division. He started his professional career in February 2016. And his first professional fight was with Paul Traish which he won by the knockout with the punches.
Joshua has maintained a very good record in his professional fighting career. His recent match was on the 3rd day of October 2020 against Charles Jourdain. The match was concluded to be drawn by the split decision. Know more about Joshua Culibao from the facts below,
|Birthday||24 May 1994|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.77 m)|
|Weight||145 lbs (65.77 kg)|
|Profession||Pro MMA Fighter|
10 Facts On Joshua Culibao
- Joshua Culibao was born as Joshua Alvin Culinao in the year 1994.
- He is 26 years of age as of 2020 and he celebrates his birthday on the 24th day of May.
- Joshua stands the height of 5 feet and 10 inches tall (1.77 cm). And his reach is 1.85 m. Moreover, in the last weigh-in, his weight was measured to be 145 lbs (65.77 kg).
- Born and raised in Australia, Joshua holds the Australian nationality. And he fights out of Sydney, New South Wales.
- Joshua is associated with the Australian Top Team and is affiliated with Igor MMA. Moreover, he is coached by his head coach, Igor Breakenback.
- Joshua had played two matches in his amateur career. And out of those two matches, he lost his first amateur fight match but he won his second one.
- Talking about Joshua’s professional record, he has played a total of 10 matches. Out of those 10 matches, he won 8, 5 by knockout, and 3 by decision.
- Information about Joshua’s personal life, relationship status, and girlfriend is unknown.
- Joshua has not disclosed any information regarding his career earnings and net worth.
- You can find Joshua on Instagram @joshculinao. He has 4.5k followers.