Jourdan Miller is an American model and reality TV star. She is best known for appearing in the 20th cycle of America’s Next Top Model and most importantly winning the cycle. She is the first and only woman to win the cycle of America’s Next Top Model where the contestants are both men and women. The two cycles after her have been won by men.
Originally from Olympia, Washington, her family moved to Oregon when she was a child. She had a passion for modeling ever since her days in high school. Hence, she committed herself to Code Model Management in New York. Soon after that, she participated in the CW reality show, America’s Next Top Model. She was among the prosperous winners as she competed with 15 other aspiring models. And no surprise, she went to win the cycle for good.
10 Facts on Jourdan Miller
- Jourdan Miller is an American fashion model who is recognized for winning cycle 20 of CW’s America’s Next Top Model.
- Unfortunately, Jourdan doesn’t seem to be dating anyone at the moment. There is no sign of her having a boyfriend as per her social media posts.
- Moreover, the supermodel is currently 27 years old. She was born in Olympia, Washington.
- She celebrates her birthday on October 6 every year.
- As a model, Jourdan Miller has an excellent height of 6 feet. She weighs around 143 lbs.
- Similarly, the model has body measurements of 33-25-35. She has got a flawless body figure.
- You can find her on social media, of course. Her Instagram account has more than 220k followers already.
- Moreover, Jourdan also has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and deservedly so.
- She became the only woman to win a cycle of America’s Next Top Talent since both men and women started competing together.
- Afterward, she appeared on the front page of a lot of magazines and also on several music videos.