Amy J. St. Eve is a circuit judge of the US Court of Appeal for the seventh circuit. She has also served as a District Judge of the United States and District judge for Illinois’ northern district. She was appointed by President Donald Trump as the seat for the judge was vacant.
Amy J. St. Eve has been serving as a circuit judge in the US court of appeal for around 2 years. At the present time, she is still in the same position. At an early age, he has also joined the school of law. She always wanted to be a lawyer and to solve the problems of the people.
|Name||Amy J. St. Eve|
10 Facts on Amy J. St. Eve:
- Amy J. St. Eve was born on November 20, 1965, in Belleville, Illinois, the United States. She has aged 54 years old as of 2020.
- She completed her B.A and JD from Cornell University.
- She is married for so long but she has not revealed the name of her husband in front of others.
- The couple is even blessed with some children but she has not opened about them in front of the media.
- Amy J. St. Eve’s nationality is an American and we are unsure about the ethnicity she follows.
- Moving on to her net worth, she has been earning lots of money at the current time, but we are unknown about her estimated net worth.
- She is available on Wikipedia as well. Besides this, she is not found on her Instagram and Twitter.
- Amy J. St. Eve has not disclosed detailed information about her parents and other members of her family in front of others.
- In spite of being a Politician, we can’t find her on social apps.
- Amy J. St. Eve is tall in her height and of the average weight.