Andrew Brasher is a circuit judge of the United States of Eleventh Circuit of Court of appeal. He is also a State District Judge of the United States. In the Middle District of Alabama, he is a district court. He is also a Solicitor of Alabama. He was appointed by President Donald Trump as a seat was vacant for the State Judge.
Andrew Brasher worked as the Solicitor of Alabama From 2014 to 2019. He worked there for around 4-4.5 years. President Trump nominated him to appoint as a State Judge. He spend most of his life working in the field of politics. He is a member of the Federalist society for so long.
|Age||39 years old|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Education||Samford University, Harvard University|
10 Facts on Andrew Brasher:
- Andrew Brasher was born in Milan, Tennessee, United States on May 20, 1981. His age is 39 years old as of 2020.
- He completed his study from Samford University and Harvard Law University.
- Moving on to his marital life, Andrew Brasher is married but he has not revealed the name of his wife.
- He even has children but he has not disclosed any information about his wife and his children.
- Andrew Lynn Brasher is a United States Circuit Judge. He is also a member of the Federalist Society.
- His bio is available on Wikipedia. We can’t find him Instagram and Twitter. He is a bit secretive about his personal life.
- Andrew Lynn Brasher is an American citizen and he holds white ethnicity.
- He has been earning a lot but he has not disclosed his net worth and his salary.
- Andrew Brasher has not unfolded any information about his parents and other members of his family in detail.
- He is tall in height and he has an average body weight but he has not opened up any information about his body measurements.