Chad Readler is a famous American political personnel. Chad is a judge for the US court of appeals. Readler is among those characters who are very determined, hardworking, and work day and night out to achieve something better in the community and for the people. He made it to the post by a unanimous decision by the US Senate on 2019 March 20.
Chad Readler started his career as an acting assistant attorney general and later was nominated by President Donald Trump. He won the election by almost 5 more votes and now is the judge of the 6th circuit. He is a very humble and generous human being who really works to ease out other problems.
|Birthday||August 23, 1972|
|Education||University of Michigan|
At @TheJusticeDept, Chad Readler signed a legal brief in support of a lawsuit by the state of Texas that sought to overturn pre-existing condition protections in the ACA.
The day after he signed the brief, he was nominated to the Sixth Circuit. https://t.co/iebfCzpnmg
— Sherrod Brown (@SenSherrodBrown) March 5, 2019
10 Facts on Chad Readler:
- Chad Readler was born on August 23, 1972, in Pontiac, Michigan, USA.
- Chad’s age as of 2020 is just 48 years old as he achieved this milestone just a month ago.
- Talking about his family members and his children chad hasn’t talked much about his personal life as he has been very secretive about it.
- Chad is probably single and doesn’t have a wife yet but he is planning to get married soon.
- As of now, Chad Readler hasn’t been a member of any Political Party as he is a Nonpartisan member and those kinds of members who do not run with partisan labels.
- Chad completed his education in BA from the University of Michigan and his Juris Doctor from the University of Michigan Law School.
- His height is approximately 5 feet and 11 inches tall which is about 180cm.
- In his election for the US court of appeals, he received all his 52 confirmation votes from the republic party while 1 deny vote from the republic and 44 denial votes from the democratic and meanwhile 1 vote was not counted.
- Chad took over the post of judge by replacing Deborah L. Cook.
- Chad is a very famous political personnel and a judge who is even featured in Wikipedia but he has stayed away from all kinds of social media.