Mark Anderl, 63 years old, is a well known and an Excellent Criminal Defense Attorney. Mark Anderl is a lawyer working in the New Jersey law firm, Anderl and Oakley. Mark Anderl is married to the Federal Judge Esther Salas.
|Profession||Criminal Defense Attorney|
|Education||Law Degree for Brooklyn Law School|
Mark Anderl graduated from Brooklyn Law School and Northern University before he was admitted to the New Jersey bar in 1985. In the 36 years of legal experience, Mark Anderl has represented over 250 Criminal Jury Trials.
10 Facts on Mark Anderl
- Mark Anderl is 63 years old and has been admitted to the bar of New Jersey for 36 years.
- Esther Salas is the wife of Mark Anderl, they had a son, Daniel, 20 years old who was recently killed by an unidentified gunman.
- Daniel Anderl was only a college student and was very dear to Mark Anderl and Esther Salas as he was their only child.
- Mark Anderl was also shot by the same gunman who killed his son at his own home in Middlesex County but his wife was not hurt as she was in the basement during the sad incident.
- The sad father had to go through a serious emergency surgery but now is in stable condition as per the report.
- The son of the defense attorney Mark Anderl was planning to get into a law school and join in the footsteps of his parents.
- Mark Anderl’s wife Judge Esther Salas was the first Hispanic female to be appointed to the U.S. District Court in New Jersey.
- The investigation on the murder and attempted murder on the Anderl family is going on under the FBI and they have requested help from the public.
- Mark Anderl was an assistant prosecutor in Essex County before joining a private law firm and at that time he met his current wife Esther Salas.
- Everyone is sending the grievances to the Anderl family and speaking for justice to young Daniel Anderl.