Simon Steward is professionally known as a judge who is merely focused on tax and administrative law. In the year 2018, he was appointed to the Federal Court which made him known to the general public. Although he has not yet gained so much recognition, the decision of the government is probably not going to be bad as they have decided that Simon will be the next High court justice.
|Profession||High Court Justice, Judge, Professor|
|Education||University of Melbourne Law School|
How old is he? Talking about Simon Steward’s age, we have no idea regarding his birthday but from The Conversation, we have found out that he is currently 51 years old. Is he married? This is probably the biggest question to be asked about Simon Steward but sadly, we are completely unknown about his wife as he believes to live away from the media.
10 Facts on Judge Simon Steward:
- To read Simon Steward’s bio, you can definitely visit Fed Court but you won’t be able to find his information on Wikipedia.
- He is going to replace Geoffrey Nettle who is likely to retire very soon and will take his place in December.
- Along with Simon Steward, Jacqueline Gleeson is also likely to be the next high court justice who will be replacing Virginia Bell who is also retiring.
- Since he is from Melbourne, Australia, his nationality is considered to be Australian.
- Moreover, the estimated net worth of Simon Steward is currently under review and thus, this information will only be posted once the review is complete.
- Furthermore, his appointment of high court justice means that he will be serving as the 49th male personality to have served for this position.
- Along with his married life, we are unknown about Simon Steward’s family members including both his parents and siblings.
- Moving on to his education, he had completed his undergraduate as well as a Master’s degree in law from the University of Melbourne Law School.
- Back in the year 1999, he was called by Victorian Bar and he even served as the President of the Tax Bar Association of the Victorian Bar.
- Currently, he has been teaching in the Master’s program at the University of Melbourne Law School.