Known as an actress, stunt artist, hairstylist, and makeup artist, Julia Fae seems to have to live a quite happy and comfortable life being a popular celebrity. Her work pressure has no effects on her as she is always smiling no matters what.
|Height||5 feet and 2 inches|
|Profession||Actress, Makeup artist, Stunt Artist, Hairstylist|
Learning about her acting career, she has already appeared in around 19 different movies and television shows. Among all of these, Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, Dreamcatcher, House of La Reine, and Jewels are her most popular works.
As a makeup artist and hairstylist, Julia worked in the 2017 movie named The Mason Brothers. Also, we have been informed that she will be a part of the makeup department in the upcoming movie named Under the Lantern Lit Sky. Very recently, she appeared in the short movie named Pass the Strike where she played as a stunt performer.
10 Facts About Julia Fae:
- The first fact to learn about Julia Fae is that her age is around 30 years as of 2020.
- No, there are no wiki sites available under her name but we can surely find a lot about her on IMDb.
- According to the official IMDb page of Julia, she is around 5 feet and 2 inches in height.
- We are unable to fetch the information regarding her current marital status which is why we do not know about her husband yet.
- She seems to love using Instagram where her username is @juliafae, and she has gained around 18.9 thousand followers there.
- Going in-depth about her family, she seems to have kept everything regarding it private.
- An important fact among these 10 facts is that she is also a stunt artist and she has also worked twice in the makeup department.
- Talking about her nationality, she is an American who was born as well as raised in the USA.
- Just like the 7th fact, apart from just an actress, she is actually called a makeup artist as well as a hairstylist.
- Julia can be found active on Facebook where her username is @juliafaexoxo, and she has gained more than 1100 fans following.