Julia Wieniawa is a Polish actress, singer, and TV personality who is known for her performance in Netflix’s Polish dark comedy film, All my friends are dead.
She is of the most popular faces in the Polish entertainment industry. As an actress, Julia made her acting debut with the Workshop Musical Academy in Roma Musical Theater.
Quick Facts: Julia Wieniawa On Instagram: Meet The Actress From Netflix All My Friends Are Dead
|Birthday||December 23, 1998|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Parents||Konrad Wieniawa-Narkiewicz (father), Marta Wieniawa-Narkiewicz (mother)|
|Siblings||Wiktoria parzyszek (sister)|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Nikodem Rozbicki|
10 Facts On Julia Wieniawa
- Julia Wieniawa is a beautiful young actress from Warsaw, Poland, widely applauded for her performances in movies such as Mafia women, Hall of Suicide, How to marry a millionaire? and so on.
- She opened her eyes on 23 December 1998 to her parents, Konrad Wieniawa-Narkiewicz, a graphic designer, and Marta Wieniawa-Narkiewicz, who is Julia’s manager.
- Presently, the Polish actress, Julia Wieniawa’s age is only 22 years old as of now. She is of Polish nationality.
- She is a well-known name in Poland and Europe. Hence, it should come as no surprise, there are several internet sources that have covered Julia Wieniawa’s bio.
- She was one of the prominent cast in the Netflix movie, All My Friends Are Dead.
- The extremely beautiful woman, Julia Wieniawa stands at an approximate height of 5 feet 3 inches tall. Apart from this, she is also the owner of lovely blue eyes and long silky hair.
- Speaking about her relationship status, Julia had been previously in a relationship with Polish celebrities such as actor, Antoni Królikowski and musician, Aleksander Milwiw-Baron.
- As of November 2020, Julia Wieniawa has been seen with her new boyfriend, Nikodem Rozbicki.
- Julia is one of the topmost followed celebrities on the Instagram profile. As of now, she has obtained more than 1.9 million followers on her account.
- In the year 2020, she was awarded the prestigious title of Woman of the Year by the renowned magazine, Glamor.