Julie Chavez Rodriguez is a human activist and a former member of the President Obama staff in the White House. She is also one of the staff members named in President-Elect Biden’s White House.
She served in the Obama White House for all 8 years of his term in office, she has since joined then-VP and now President-Elect Joe Biden. She is also the granddaughter of labor icon Cesar Chavez.
|Name||Julie Chavez Rodriguez|
|Profession||Director of the White House Office of Intergovernmental Affairs (designated)|
|Parents||Linda Chavez Rodriguez and Arturo Rodriguez|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Education||University of California, Berkeley,|
Biden has picked Julie Chávez Rodriguez, granddaughter of civil rights leader César Chávez, to be a part of his White House senior staff.
— NBC Latino (@NBCLatino) November 17, 2020
10 Facts About Julie Chavez Rodriguez
- Julie Chavez Rodriguez’s Wikipedia page is being updated but you can read all about her in this article with the facts below.
- Chavez was born in 1979 and is around 41 years old as of November 2020.
- There is no information about her husband or relationships in the media, she has chosen to keep the details of her love life under wraps.
- Information about her net worth is unavailable in the media, her estimated fortune is in the range of $100,000 to $1 million.
- The upcoming Biden White House staffer has a background in political activism and civil rights. She has also done a lot of work as a Latino outreach expert and a specialist in outreach programs for minorities.
- In addition to this, she is also from a family of activists, her grandfather is Cesar Chávez, the civil rights activist and labor leader.
- She has been chosen by President-elect Joe Biden as the Director of the White House Office of Intergovernmental Affairs, she will assume office in January 2021.
- During the Obama administration, she was the United States Secretary of the Interior, later she was also appointed to the White House Office of Public Engagement office.
- She has been touted to mend the immigration ties between Latin majority countries and the USA.
- Rodriguez is also one of the 3 Latinos who have been appointed by Biden.