Julie Hall is an American politician. She has the potential to be elected as Massachusetts’ 4th Congressional District representative.
Julie will replace democratic Joseph Kennedy if she wins the election. Likewise, she is a Republican candidate.
Our victory last night was great. Now the fun begins! https://t.co/QY09L5jesx pic.twitter.com/bAyqEEcCZB
— Julie Hall for Congress (@Hall4CongressMA) September 2, 2020
10 Facts on Julie Hall
- Julie Hall is an American politician and Army veteran. She turned into the age of 63 years old in 2020. However, her exact birthday and zodiac sign are not known.
- Although Julie is looking forward to being elected in Congress, her Wikipedia page is not written. But, you can read this article to find out the eligibility of the candidate for Massachusetts’ 4th Congressional District.
- The politician is a married woman and a mother. However, identity about husband and children is still a mystery to the public. We speculate that Julie prefers to keep her personal life hidden.
- Julie is a patriot with ideologies related to the Republican Political Party. In fact, she took part in the primary election of September 1, 2020, as a Republican candidate.
- As for now, Julie’s Net Worth is being calculated by our sources. However, judging by her extravagant rallies and campaigns, we believe her fortune is high.
- Speaking about her family, Hall was close to her parents and siblings. But, very fewer facts are known about them.
- The politician uses her Twitter handle @Hall4CongressMA to send message to her voters. Likewise, nearly 3k people follow her Tweets on the social platform.
- Hall attended a community college to complete her bachelor’s education. Likewise, she graduated with an associates degree from the college in 1978.
- After her graduation, Julie recruited herself in U.S. Air Force. Moreover, she served in the army for more than 3 decades and finally retired a Colonel.
- This isn’t Hall’s first election. Previously, she ran for the election of Massachusetts House of Representatives in 2018. However, she lost the election.