Julie McAdams is well-known for being Ben McAdams‘s wife. Talking about her husband, Ben McAdams is a popular American politician who has been currently serving as a member of the US House of Representatives from Utah’s 4th district. Currently, he serves for the Democratic Political Party, and apart from being just a politician. He is also a famous attorney.
|Husband||Ben McAdams (m. February 10, 2000)|
|Children||3 sons, 1 daughter|
|Education||Brigham Young University|
Talking about Julie, she worked as the General Counsel at the University of Utah Office. Not much is known about her and she is prominently known as Ben‘s wife. To find out more about her, you can read these 10 facts that we have collected about her.
10 Facts on Julie McAdams:
- Julie McAdams’s current age is not known but we have been investigating it and we will post it very soon.
- Furthermore, she and her husband Ben shares a total of four children together – 3 sons and 1 daughter.
- Currently, we have not been able to feature Julie McAdams’s Twitter account as we have not been able to fetch it.
- From official sources, we have found out that the couple got married on February 10, 2000, and thus, they have already spent 20 years of their married life together.
- Moreover, the estimated net worth of Julie McAdams’s net worth is currently under review and will be posted very soon.
- Talking about her education, she completed her law graduation from Brigham Young University.
- Even though Julie McAdams’s Wikipedia has not been written, we hope you have learned a lot about her from this article.
- Since she was born and raised in one of the states of the USA, her nationality is definitely American.
- Just like her husband, she is also a lawyer and attorney.
- Currently, there is nothing to know about Julie’s height, weight, and also her body measurements.