Julie Tao is a very artistic woman as she is a writer, actress, and director. She was raised by a single mother who immigrated to Canada from Taiwan. I am sure her mother worked really hard to provide for her family and Tao turned out to be quite a well-raised woman.
Tao used to reenact Cinderella when she was just 5 years old and wrote her own series when she got a computer at the age of 11. So, it would be very safe to say she had an artistic bug from the very start. She has been able to nurture her talent and make it into a career and that’s a win for her.
|Birthday||July 18, 1996|
|Education||University of British Columbia|
10 Facts On Julie Tao
- Julie Tao is currently 24 years old. She still has a lot of potential as an actress and much to learn and grow.
- She was born on July 18, 1996, in a place called Burnaby which is a city located in British Columbia in Canada.
- Tao was raised by her mother who immigrated to Canada from Taiwan. Unfortunately, Tao did not have a father growing up.
- She has a younger sister named Joyce Tao who she loves very much.
- She doesn’t have a Wikipedia site but, take a look at her IMDB bio if you want. It’s very revealing about her life and acting career as well.
- It appears to me that she’s single currently.
- We don’t know what her height is. She looks wonderful and petite but we don’t know anything about her height and weight.
- She debuted in 2020 with her role in “To All The Boys: PS I Still Love You”.
- She loves writing and acting a little more than directing as those were her interests from a young age.
- Tao has 756 followers on her Instagram account.