If the memories of the 2011 teen comedy film, Mean Girls 2 is still fresh in your mind, you might not have forgotten Juliet Kim from Mean Girls 2. Juliet who played Ling, a cliquish high school girl in ABC’s Mean Girls 2 has grown into a pretty lady.
Well, if you don’t trust us, you can check her 2018 TV series, Storm of Suspicion. She played Anna List in the 2018 TV series. She has clearly grown into a pretty lady.
|Height||5 feet 3 inch|
Do you know if this pretty American lady famed for Mean Girls 2 is married or dating in 2020? What is her relationship status? Find out some lesser-known facts about Julie Kim here.
Facts on Juliet Kim
- Juliet Kim is an American actress who has appeared in both TV shows and movies. She began her acting career in 2011. In 2011, she played Ling in the TV movie, Mean Girls 2.
- You can find this pretty lady on her Instagram page. But, her Instagram page is not public. If you want to check her Instagram posts, you can follow her.
- Juliet Kim’s Instagram handle is @juliet.kim. You can also find her on Twitter.
- .As seen on her Twitter page, Juliet Kim is currently based in Atlanta, the United States. Her nationality is American.
- Have you seen Julie Kim pictures, she appears to be a descendant of Asian grandparents. The detail about her family and parents is on the loose though.
- Julie Kim is yet to open up about her personal belongings in the media. Also, her Insta page is not public, so, it is hard to track down her love life.
- Juliet Kim has an attractive height and has got great curves. She stands 5 feet and 3 inches tall. She has black eyes and her hair color is also black. She prefers long hair.
- As of 2020, Juliet Kim could be 25 years of age.
- As you can see, Juliet Kim does not have a Wikipedia page. Hope these details will better help in figuring her Wiki.