Julissa Reynoso is the designated Chief of Staff for President-elect Joe Biden’s wife Jill Biden. In addition to this, she is a practicing lawyer.
She is also a diplomat and was the United States Ambassador to Uruguay during Barack Obama’s Presidency. She has worked in both the private and public sectors as a lawyer, in 2020 she is working with ‘Winston & Strawn LLP’. Due to her stellar career, she was named in Crain’s New York’s 2017 “List of Leading Women Lawyers in NYC”.
|Birthday||January 2, 1975|
|Profession||Attorney & Diplomat|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million.|
|Education||Harvard University (BA) Emmanuel College, Cambridge (MPhil) Columbia University (JD)|
Former ambassador to Uruguay and attorney Julissa Reynoso Pantaleon will be Chief of Staff to Dr. Jill Biden, who described Reynoso as “an accomplished diplomat, legal expert, and strategist.” By @SuzGamboahttps://t.co/NxYwkjzB9b
— NBC Latino (@NBCLatino) November 17, 2020
10 Facts About Julissa Reynoso
- Julissa Reynoso’s Wikipedia page is being updated but you can read all about her in this article with the facts below.
- She was born on January 2, 1975, and is 45 years old as of November 2020. She was born in Salcedo, Dominican Republic.
- There is no information about Julissa Reynoso’s husband or relationships in the media.
- She has kept the details of her personal life under wraps.
- The details of her finances have not been revealed to the public but many sources claim that she is worth between $1 million to $5 million.
- She and her family are from the Dominican Republic, other than this she has not revealed the details of her parents or siblings in the public domain.
- As for her job, Julissa Reynoso is a lawyer and a diplomat. She has practiced privately for a lot of years. Similarly, she has also worked in government.
- She was appointed by the Obama administration as the United States Ambassador to the Oriental Republic of Uruguay. Prior to this, she was the Deputy Assistant Secretary to Hillary Clinton.
- In 2020, Julissa Reynoso was made the Chief of Staff to the First Lady by VP Joe Biden.
- She will be assuming office on 20 January 2021 and will be succeeding Stephanie Grisham.