Juno Ruddell turned Renaldi is a famous Canadian actress. She has worked on lots of movies and TV shows but is best known for her roles in ‘Workin’ Moms’ and ‘Wayne’.
She was married to a famous actor, Mike Renaldi who is best known for his work in the movie ‘What If’. She is very hardworking when it comes to her work and she is seen to be spreading love and positivity quite often through her social media.
10 Facts on Juno Ruddell
- Juno Ruddell is a 48 years old famous Canadian actress though her actual birthdate is not available.
- She had her upbringing in a Christian family who belongs to white descent and is Canadian by nationality.
- Judo married a famous actor Mike Renaldi but they were in a relationship for many years before getting into a committed ritual.
- She has been able to win the hearts of people by her beautiful looks and charm. She stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and is about 56 kg.
- Judo first appeared in the movie ‘The Movie Movie’ which released in 1986. After that, she worked on various TV series and movies but her best was ‘Workin’ Moms’ and ‘Wayne‘.
- She is currently featuring as Frankie Coyne on the ‘Workin’ Moms’ 4th season. She has her upcoming projects ‘Hypernova’ and ‘You Hired a Hitman’ in 2020.
- Judo’s estimated net worth is about $1.5 Million in 2020.
- She has a decent fanbase and seemed to be active much on Instagram and Twitter. She has around 20K followers including her Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- She has a very supportive family. Though the information about her siblings is not yet revealed.
- Her basic information can be easily tracked through her IMDb profile since she has yet not received her Wiki profile.