Tricia Bigelow is a judge for the 2nd District Division 8 of the California Court of Appeal. She has been accused of having an affair with Tom Gigardi by pop singer ‘Erika Jayne’ who is the wife of Tom Girardi. Erika Jayne went public regarding this news which then came all over the internet.
Erica Jayne also revealed that Tricia Bigelow and Tom Girardi has been in a relationship for months. Both Tricia Bigelow and Tom Girardi belongs to the law background and has been serving as a lawyer for a long time. Below are 10 facts about Tricia Bigelow that you should know.
|Parents||M.Ross Bigelow, Janet Bigelow|
|Education||California State University, Pepperdine University|
10 Facts About Tricia Bigelow
- According to dailymail, Tricia Bigelow has been accused of having an affair with Tom Gigardi by pop singer ‘Erika Jayne’ who is the wife of Tom Girardi.
- Tricia Bigelow is a judge for the 2nd District Division 8 of the California Court of Appeal who began her service in the year 2008 May 16.
- Furthermore, Tricia Bigelow has not disclosed her age. However, she seems to be at the age of 50-60 years old.
- Moreover, we are yet to get the information on Tricia Bigelow’s net worth amount.
- An American judge, Tricia Bigelow is not on any social media platform including Instagram and Twitter.
- Tom Girardi Mistress, Tricia Bigelow has not disclosed much of her photos on the Internet.
- Being a famous American Judge, Tricia Bigelow’s reference is missing from the Wikipedia page.
- While mentioning her family, Tricia Bigelow was born to her parents M.Ross Bigelow (Father) and Janet Bigelow (Mother) and has three siblings.
- Tricia Bigelow was engaged to her potential husband ‘Terrance J Manning’. Further details of her affairs have not come to the media excluding the affair with Tom Girardi.
- She is a graduate of California State University and Pepperdine University.