How old is Colorado Avalanche defenceman Justin Barron? Justin Barron is a famous Canadian professional ice hockey player. He is just in his teens as he is just 18 years old but has taken the world by storms with his fantastic and world-class gameplay. He is currently a player on the American ice hockey team Colorado Avalanche. He is the former player of Halifax Mooseheads C where he played as a defender for the side.
Justin Barron started his career in the youth level of Halifax Jr. Mooseheads way back in 2012 and in 2018 he made it to the first team. He has even booked his name in the QMJHL all-stars in the 2019/2020 season and has even represented Canada under 18 team in 2018.
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Profession||Ice Hockey Player|
— Justin Barron (@JustinBarron01) October 8, 2020
10 Facts on Justin Barron:
- Justin Barron was born on November 15, 2001, in Halifax, Canada.
- His age is exactly 18 years old as his 19th birthday is just a month away.
- Talking about his parents he is the son of Gerard Barron and mother Jenny Borron.
- Justin hasn’t revealed much about his love life and his girlfriend as he is very secretive about his personal life, especially regarding all those things.
- His height is exactly 6 feet and 2 inches tall and is among the tallest player in the youth team.
- Justin isn’t featured in the HockeyDb but now with his growing popularity, he might get featured soon.
- He weighs around 90 kg which is about 198lbs.
- Justin was picked by the Colorado Avalanche on the draft on October 7, 2020.
- Justin has his own twitter account @JustinBarron01 where she has more than 1.2k followers and his latest post was just 11 hours ago where he posted about his draft in the Avalanche.
- He has a sibling brother named Morgan Borron who is also a professional ice hockey player playing for New York Rangers.