Justin Simmons plays the ‘free safety’ position for the Denver Broncos in the NFL, where he has made more than 280 tackles. Similarly, he also made the Second-team All-Pro in 2019.
While he entered the team as a backup safety he has made himself one of the best players in the team. Over the 5 seasons, he has spent in the NFL, he has recorded incredible stats.
|Height||6 Feet 2 Inch|
|Weight||202 lb (92 kg)|
|Parents||Kimberly Simmons and Victor Simmons.|
10 Facts About Justin Simmons
- Justin Simmons earns a staggering salary of $11 million per year at his team as per his recent 1-year tender he signed after having the team’s franchise tag placed on him as per Spotrac.
- Similarly, his net worth has been placed between $10 million to $15 million as per many online sources.
- Justin Simmons was born to parents Kimberly Simmons and Victor Simmons. He is an American and has Caucasian ethnicity.
- Taryn Simmons was Justin’s girlfriend for a long time before they got married. In fact, they have been together since they were in junior high.
- They got engaged while he was a senior in college. He and his wife have a daughter together.
- He has a height of 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) and weighs in at 202 lb (92 kg).
- Simmons started his career as a footballer back in college. He went to Boston College and played safety and cornerback for the Eagles.
- After his college performances landed him the attention of the big names in the NFL, he went to the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis. Due to his skills, he was drafted into the Broncos in 2016.
- He signed a $3.06 million which included a signing bonus of $645,420.
- In 2020, the Broncos placed a franchise tag on him and he signed the $11 million tender binding him to the team for a year.