Justin Tucker is a popular and active professional placekicker for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL). He used to play football for the University of Texas. In 2012, Justin was signed by the Ravens as an undrafted agent. Talking about his early life, Tucker played for the U.S. Army All American Bowl in 2008. In 2018, Tucker won a game against Denver Broncos by scoring two 50+ yard field goals and three extra points.
According to the report from sportsyahoo.com, Justin surprised everyone in the field on Tuesday. He’s scored a 36-yard field goal against the Dallas Cowboys. Surely, he is a pro-player in the gaming world and was named second-team All-Pro for the 2017 season.
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
10 Facts on Justin Tucker
- Justin Tucker was born in 1989 that made his age 31 years old as of 2020.
- His birthplace is in Houston, Texas, so he holds an American nationality.
- How tall is Justin Tucker? Well, According to the public source, Justin stands at a good height of 6 feet 1 inch equals 1.85 m tall. Similarly, his body weight is 83 kg.
- Moving on to his net worth, Tucker’s net worth is estimated to be around five million US dollars. However, his annual salary is estimated at approximately $450,000 according to celebritynetworth.com.
- According to Wikipedia, Justin is the most accurate placekicker in the National Football League (NFL) history.
- The budding athlete, Justin is active on social media such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook with more than thousands of devotees.
- Well, Justin Tucker’s marital status is married. He is married to a beautiful lady named Amanda Bass in 2015.
- The handsome hunk, Justin is a professional football player whose jersey number is nine.
- Discussing his family background, We don’t have any details regarding his parents or siblings on the internet.
- Moreover, Justin was graduated from Westlake High School based in Texas.