Justine Stafford, 27, is an Irish comedian and actress.
Justine is a content creator at the Maximum Media Group in Dublin. She is also popular as a YouTuber with over 27k subscribers. Furthermore, she also produces and directs movies.
Justine Stafford Age: How Old Is She?
Justine Stafford’s age is 27 years old.
Justine Stafford’s birthday falls on Jan 2 each year. Likewise, she is a resident of Meath, Ireland. Furthermore, her sun sign is Capricorn.
Discover Justine on Wikipedia and Instagram
The Wikipedia for Justine Stafford is unavailable right now.
But, the comedian does have a Twitter bio with 28.1k followers. Likewise, Justine Stafford’s Instagram handle is @justinestafford_. In fact, she has garnered over 40k IG followers.
Her Husband and Relationship Status Revealed
Justine Stafford’s husband details are limited as she is unmarried to date.
The talented lady is currently engrossed in building her career. Therefore, she rarely lets her personal life interfere with her profession.
|Birthday||Jan 2, 1994|
|Age||27 years old|
|Education||Dublin Institute of Technology|
Some Facts on Justine Stafford
- Justine Stafford’s net worth yields a handsome fortune as of 2021. She has even launched her Patreon. Therefore, we are undoubtful that she is earning decently.
- Justine Stafford height stands decently tall. In past, the comedian did struggle with weight issues. Nevertheless, she looks happy and healthy now.
- The comedian attended the Dublin Institute of Technology. Likewise, she pursued her undergrad degree in Film and Broadcasting(2011-2015).
- Justine also became the Director of a short documentary for the DIT graduating class. Similarly, the original short movie was titled “Breaking The Cycle”.
- In 2015, S2H Engineering Limited hired Stafford as Marketing and Social Media Executive. After her exit from the company, she served as a multimedia intern at JOE.ie.
- Stafford was diagnosed with Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder in 2018. In fact, she was also admitted to the hospital due to her mental health issues.
- Justine is currently on her recovery path. Nevertheless, she also channels her energy to comedy shows.