Kaitlyn Folmer is professionally a television producer on the ABC News. Right now, she is in the media because of the news of her engagement with Fox News religion correspondent, Jonathan Morris.
Kaitlyn Folmer is an award-winning television personality. She has won Daytime Emmy Award for the Outstanding Morning Program. And she has also been nominated for News and Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Live Covegare of a Current News Story-Long Form.
Below is everything you need to know about Kaitlyn Folmer.
|Age||June 13, 1983|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lb)|
|Parents||Charlotte Mae Folmer, Harry Allen Folmer|
|Education||New York University|
— Jonathan Morris (@JonMorris2019) July 17, 2020
10 Facts About Kaitlyn Folmer
- Kaitlyn Folmer is 37 years old as of 2020. She celebrates her birthday on the 13th day of June every year. And according to the zodiac calendar, her birth sign is Gemini.
- She was born and raised in Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States. She holds an American nationality and belongs to the Asian-American ethnic background.
- Kaitlyn Folmer was born to her mother Charlotte Mae Folmer and her father Harry Allen Folmer. And she has one sibling, a brother named Nicolas Folmer.
- Kaitlyn stands the height of about 5 feet and 3 inches (1.60 m) tall. And her body weight is about 55 kilograms (121 lbs).
- Kaitlyn did her graduation from New York University.
- Before working on ABC news, she has worked in many other places like, as a journalist in WJMK-FM, WOHF-FM, WCPZ-FM, WQIO-SM and many others.
- Kaitlyn Folmer recently engaged with her fiance Jonathan Morris. The couple announced their engagement through their social media.
- The couple has not shared the date of their marriage.
- The details about Kaitlyn Folmer’s net worth and salary are not available. As a television producer on ABC news, she definitely makes good earnings.
- Kaitlyn Folmer has a good online presence. She is active on Twitter @KaitlynFolmer. And she has the total fan followers of about 3.8k.