Kaitlyn Papp is a professional golfer currently playing for Texas Women’s Golf. She holds the school’s scoring average mark at 71.91. To date, she has a title of two collegiate wins; both victories as made in her freshman year (2017-2018).
Before playing at Texas, she became the winner of the 2016th U.S. Women’s Amateur Four-Ball Championship with Hailee Cooper.
|Wife||Boyfriend- Jake Budde|
10 Facts On Kaitlyn Papp
- How old is Kaitlyn Papp? She is currently 22 years old, so, she must be born in the year 1998. She celebrated her 22nd birthday on September 3, 2020.
- The 22-years-old golfer is currently off the market. Inspecting her Instagram, she is currently in a relationship with a man named Jake Budde. They started dating in July 2019.
- Details about her parents are still concealed, However, Kaitlyn has a writer on her bio that she is a daughter of King. King probably signifies about her dad.
- As confirmed on her Twitter, she also has a sister in her family and her name is Beth Ann Nichols.
- She is available on her Instagram account as Kaitlyn Papp with 2.9 thousand followers. Also, she is active on her Twitter account with the username @kaitpapp17.
- Kaitlyn’s actual height and weight are yet not discovered. However, being a golfer, she indeed possesses a tall height.
- Kaitlyn is recently completed her Bachelor’s degree in Physical Culture and Sports from the University of Texas at Austin. She passed out from the university in December 2020
- . After her Bachelor’s graduation, she has planned to completed a Master’s degree in Sport Management.
- Talking about her professional career, Papp is a senior on the University of Texas Women’s golf team.
- Her career earning and salary is yet to get calculated. At the moment, she hasn’t spoken much about her earnings from her career as a golfer.