Amanda Katz is a renowned American journalist. She currently works for the CNN investigations team as a senior editor based in New York. Since 2017 she has been working at CNN after spending six and half months at the Boston Globe Media. She worked as a deputy editor for the Living’ Arts department and editor at Boston.
Furthermore, Amanda Katz also worked as an editor in Slate magazine for seven months. Also, she has worked as a freelance editor and coach for writers and dissertation authors and translated several books from french to Abrams.
Quick Facts: Amanda Katz: Kara Swisher Wife Age, Baby, Wedding And Wikipedia
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
This is ravishing https://t.co/VkY4HUCBK7
— Amanda Katz (@katzish) January 11, 2021
10 Facts on Amanda Katz:
- Amanda Katz’s actual age and date of birth are yet to reveal in the media. If we assume her current age is in between 35-40 years.
- Moving on to her marital affairs, Amanda Katz is married to a beautiful wife Kara Swisher. Before Amanda, Swisher was married to a former vice president Megan Smith. However, there is not enough information provided regarding their wedding on the internet. Also, Kara has two children with Megan. Amanda has a baby child with Swisher named Clara Jo Swisher Katz.
- Amanda Katz’s name is not featured on Wikipedia, but we can find her wiki-bio online easily.
- Speaking her family details, Amanda is a bit secretive about her personal life. Therefore, her father and mother’s identity is unidentified.
- Describing her current net worth, Katz’s cash flow or net worth is yet to update on the internet. Similarly, his salary is under review.
- She currently resides in the US, so she holds an American nationality.
- According to the public source, Katz has an average height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m) tall.
- She is a graduated woman. According to her LinkedIn profile, Katz completed her graduation from Brown University.
- Her Twitter account has 13.7k devotees so far.
- Lastly, it’s not known if Amanda has any siblings or not in the media.
Leave a Reply