Karen Pence is famous as the second lady of the United States after her marriage to her second husband Mike Pence, but do you know who is her first husband, John Steven Whitaker. The current wife of Vice President Karen Pence was first married to Dr. John Steven Whitaker who is her high school sweetheart.
|Name||John Steven Whitake|
|Wife||Karen Pence (div.)|
John Steven Whitaker was the Vice President of the clinical development of Omeros. He joined Omeros in March of 2010. Find out some interesting facts about Karen Pence’s former husband.
10 Facts on John Steven Whitaker
- John Steven Whitaker is an American national who worked as the Vice President of the clinical development of Omeros. He joined the company back in March 2010.
- As seen in his biography on Omeros’ official page, Steven served as the chief medical officer at Omeros from March 2010 to August 2018.
- Since November 2019, Steven is working as the Vice President of Allon Therapeutics. Allon Therapeutics is a biotech company.
- So, in 2020, Steven is working as Vice president of Allon Therapeutics.
- The detail about John Steven Whitaker’s age and birthday are not public. He could be around 70 years of age now.
- His ex-wife, Karen Pence was born on January 1, 1957. She is now 63 years of age.
- After knowing each other throughout their high school days, Karen and John Steven got married in 1978. But, they got divorced soon.
- As per sources, Karen and Steven got divorced because of Steven’s busy schedule.
- His social media profiles like Instagram and Twitter are missing now.
- John Steven has been working as a professional for several years now. Throughout his career, Steven must have earned good net worth. Meanwhile, his net worth salary is not public.