Karina Yapor’s Wikipedia page does not exist as of yet.
Karina Yapor is a TV journalist and news anchor based in Houston, Texas. Yapor is widely recognized for being a news anchor for the Spanish-speaking audience based in the United States. Karina began her career in 2007 in El Paso, Texas, as a producer for channel 48. Univision Dallas hired Yapor as their news anchor in 2014.
Karina Yapor’s Edad And Instagram
Karina Yapor’s edad seems to be in the 30s.
Yapor was born on September 29, but the exact year of her birth is not given. As Karina’s height details are unknown, she seems to be around 5 feet 6 inches tall. Karina was born in Mexico and moved to the United States in her early days.
Karina Yapor’s Instagram account is verified, and she has 42.6k followers. Yapor is very active on the platform, with more than 3k posts. Her Instagram bio says god first and personal posts.
Is She Married? Karina Yapor’s Husband
The name of Karina Yapor’s husband is private, along with the details of her marital life. Karina rarely talks about her relationships, husband, and boyfriend.
Karina has five children, 3 boys and 2 girls. One of Yapor’s children was born with autism. Karina is very vocal about the matter and supports many institutions related to autism.
|Youtube||Karina Yapor Oficial|
Some Fun Facts About Karina Yapor
- Karina Yapor has a Youtube channel with 5.12k subscribers. Yapor joined the platform on June 10, 2016, and has more than 1.07 million total views.
- The net worth details of Karina Yapor are still under review. Karina rarely talks about the details of her salary and earnings to the media.
- According to Mundo Hispanico, Yapor was kidnapped and abused by Sergio Andrade and Gloria Trevi.
- Karina’s parents fought for her justice and sued the kidnappers, which gave Yapor a new hope for life.
- Yapor is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat.