Karlyn Borysenko is an American Youtuber and organizational psychologist who uses social media to spread positive vibes among people. She is the creator and owner of Zen Workplace.
A Forbes contributor, Karlyn is also gay. She writes about the LBGTQ community and gender equality more often. Her latest article was about the gender pay gap.
Quick Facts: Karlyn Borysenko Wikipedia: Facts To Know About
An MBA and Ph.D. in psychology, Karlyn Borysenko is also a writer. Her book. Zen Your Work describes how people can create a safe and positive workplace. Besides, she is also a political commentator. Karlyn was a supporter of the Democratic Party until 2020.
Moreover, She is a perfect example of people who want to reform society for good. As an activist, author, writer, and psychologist, Karlyn is just someone who wants to make the world a better place.
10 Facts on Karlyn Borysenko
- Karlyn Borysenko is an American Youtuber and psychologist who is the creator and owner of Zen Workplace.
- Despite her efforts as an activist, Karlyn Borysenko is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. She will grow to have one soon.
- Unfortunately, we don’t have Karlyn Borysenko’s age and birthday at the moment. She has not shared them yet.
- However, her nationality is American and she is White.
- Moreover, Karlyn Borysenko has also earned a great deal of money from her good works. Her net worth, however, remains under review for now.
- She is also a Youtuber. The psychologist posts tips and tutorials for a zen workplace on Youtube.
- As of now, she has more than 105k subscribers on Youtube.
- In addition to that, you can find Karlyn Borysenko on Instagram as well. Her Insta follower count shows somewhere over 7500.
- Moreover, the psychologist is of gay sexuality. But there are not known facts about her husband or partner.
- You can always visit her personal website to get to know her better. Also, she has a bio on Google Books.