Both Kate Siegel and her husband Mike Flanagan are public figures. The Haunting of Hill House famed actress is an American actress and her husband, Mike Flanagan is a celebrated American filmmaker. They have been married for a few years and share two children.
|Birthday||August 9, 1982|
|Age||38 years old|
|Height||5 feet 8 inch|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
While Kate is Mikes’ second wife, Kate has only been married once. There is a four years age gap between Mike Flanagan and his wife, Kate Siegel. Find out some interesting facts about this Hollywood couple here.
10 Facts on Kate Siegel
- Kate Siegel is an American actress. She is a married woman and a mother of two. She is married to her husband Mike Flanagan since 2016. Their hookup and love life are not public.
- The Haunting of Hill House actress has worked on both TV shows and films. She is also a screenwriter. She began her career back in the year 2006.
- Mike Flanagan and his wife share two children together, a son and a daughter. Siegel is also a step-mother to Mike’s son from his first marriage.
- Her husband Mike was previously married to Shea Cerveny. Mike and his first wife, Sheva were married from 2005 and 2010.
- Born on August 9, 1982, Kate Siegel is now 38 years old. Her husband is 42 years of age.
- Kate Siegel has an attractive. She stands 5 feet and 8 inches tall and has a slim body structure. And she weighs 58 kg.
- Regarding her education, Siegel attended St. Andrew’s Episcopal School and graduated from Syracuse University.
- During an interview that took place back in 2008, actress Kate shared that she is a bisexual.
- Born in Silver Spring, Maryland, Kate Gordon Siegelbaum a.k.a. Kate Siege is an American national. As of 2020, Kate Siegel has a new worth of $3 million.
- She is Jewish. You can find her on social media like Instagram and Twitter.