Bill Gafner was the husband of renowned TV reporter Katherine Creag. Katherine passed away on February 10, 2021, from an undisclosed medical condition. She was a veteran reporter who began working with NBC in 2011. The network announced the news of Creag’s death on February 11.
Bill Gafner lives in Manhattan, New York, with his children and family. Gafner’s worked for ION Trading for more than 15 years till August 2020. Gafner worked with several corporations such as Aurora Software and Merrill Lynch.
Quick Facts: Bill Gafner: Get To Know Katherine Creag Husband And Family
|Children||Jackson Danger Gafner, Josephine Dae Gafner, Gemma Darling Gafner.|
Katherine Creag, a beloved member of the News 4 family who was a stalwart of New York City’s mornings on “Today in New York” for years, passed away suddenly Wednesday evening.https://t.co/4LbRJTq8FA
— NBC New York (@NBCNewYork) February 11, 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Bill Gafner
- Bill Gafner’s current age is 48 years, and his exact date of birth is yet to be revealed. Gafner’s nationality is American, and his ethnic background is Caucasian.
- Bill Gafner is the husband of Katherine Creag. Katherine was the NBC New York reporter of Filipino descents. She is most known for her work in ‘Today in New York.’
- Katherine Creag passed away on February 10, 2021, at the age of 47. Her death was sudden, and the reason for Creag’s death is still not revealed, reports NBC New York.
- Bill and Katherine got married on September 2, 2006, in a private ceremony in St Ignatius Loyola, New York.
- One can read about Bill Gafner and his career in a couple of Wiki-bio pages. Gafner is yet to have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him.
- Bill Gafner and Katherine have three children together. They are Jackson Danger Gafner, Josephine Dae Gafner, and Gemma Darling Gafner.
- Gafner graduated from Cornell University with a degree in BSc. Electrical Engineering in 1993.
- According to Bill’s LinkedIn profile, he began his career in 1993 by working at Merrill Lynch and then moved to Aurora Software, where Bill was appointed as a VP.
- Bill’s parents are George Gafner and Marcis Gafner. Not much is revealed about the Gafner family.
- Gafner isn’t present on any social media platform such as Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter.