Katherine Langford is a popular Australian actress. She came into the limelight from her work on Netflix’s television series 13 Reason Why. She was in the first two seasons of the series i.e from 2017 to 2018. She also received the nomination of Golden Globe Award for Best Actress for her work in 13 Reasons Why.
Katherine is getting more attention from the media because of her latest work on Netflix’s series Cursed. Besides, 13 Reasons Why and Cursed, she is also known for her work on Love, Simon, and Knives Out. Below is everything that you need to know about Katherine Langford.
|Birthday||29 April, 1996|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.66 m)|
|Weight||61 kg (134.5 lbs)|
|Parents||Stephen Langford and Elizabeth|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
10 Facts About Katherine Langford
- Katherine Langford was born in the year 1996. She is 24 years old as of 2020. And her birthday is on the 29th day of April.
- Born in Perth, Western- Australia, Katherine was raised in Applecross which is a suburb in Perth. She holds an Australian nationality.
- Katherine was born to her father Stephen Langford and mother Elizabeth. Her father is a flying doctor and her mother is a pediatrician.
- Katherine has a younger sister named Josephine Langford who is also an actress by profession.
- Katherine Langford stands the height of 5 feet and 5 inches (1.66 m). And her body weight is about 61 kg (134.5 lbs).
- She started her acting career from 2015. She has done many independent films like Daughter, Imperfect Quadrant, and Miss Oxygen. But she got famous after she got her role as Hannah Baker in 13 Reasons Why.
- Katherine Langford is estimated to have a net worth of about $5 Million dollars as of 2020.
- Katherine has kept her personal life out of media. So, her relationship information is not available.
- Because of her amazing acting talent, she has been nominated in many awards like Golden Derby, Golden Globe, People’s Choice, and many others.
- You can find Katherine on Instagram @katherinelangford. She has 16.7 million followers.