Kathryn Dennis is a well-known model and reality television personality. She came into limelight after being the part of the Bravo reality television series titled Southern Charm. Well, she was also popular before doing this series because of her modeling works.
Kathryn has hundreds and thousands of followers on her social media. She belongs to the family with a political background. Know Kathryn Dennis more from the details below.
|Name||Kathryn Calhoun Dennis|
|Birthday||August 6, 1991|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m)|
|Parents||Luke Dennis, Allison Dennis|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Education||University of South Carolina|
|Kathryn Calhoun Dennis|
10 Facts About Kathryn Dennis
- Kathryn Dennis was born in 1991. She is 28 years old as of 2020. And her birthday is on the 6th day of August.
- Born and raised in Charleston, South Carolina, United States, Kathryn Dennis holds the American nationality. And she belongs to the White Caucasian ethnic background.
- She was born to her father Luke Dennis and mother Allison Dennis. Her grandfather Rembert Dennis has served as the senator for almost five decades.
- Kathryn Dennis has one sibling a brother named Luke Dennis Jr.
- Kathryn did her studies from Berkeley High School. Later, she attended the University of South Carolina and completed her Bachelor’s degree in Journalism and Communication.
- Kathryn Dennis stands the height of 5 feet and 11 inches (1.80 m). Her body weight is 55 kg. Moreover, her other body measurements are 34-26-36 inches.
- Previously, Kathryn Dennis was in relationships with her partner Thomas Ravenel. They also have two children together. They are named St. Julien Rembert Ravenel and Kensington Calhoun Ravenel.
- She was also in relationships with Hunter Price in 2019. But according to media, the couple has split.
- Kathryn is estimated to have a net worth of about $1 million dollars as of 2020. Her income details are unknown.
- Kathryn Dennis is active on Ig @kathryndennis. She has about 902k followers on her Instagram as of July 2020.