A regular inspiration speaker at the London contemporary art academy with exceptional acting skills, Kathryn Drysdale is an English actress who is mostly recognized for her role as Meghan Markle in “The Windsors“, Taylor in “St. Trinian’s“, Rhoda Swartz in “Vanity Fair” and Louise in “Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps“.
Prior to Kathryn’s movies and TV-series, she has also made numerous stage appearances for The Donmar Warehouse, Royal Court, and Royal Shakespeare Company.
|Birthday||1st December 1981|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
10 Facts About Kathryn Drysdale
- Kathryn Drysdale has a well maintained Wikipedia page. Nonetheless, some of the information about her is yet to be filled.
- As per the Wiki page, Kathryn Drysdale was born on 1st December 1981. Thus, she is 39 years of age as of now.
- Hailing from Wigan, Greater Manchester, England, St. Trinian’s actress belongs to an English nationality.
- Kathryn’s IMDb page suggests that she has several actress credits for “The Windsors“, “The Hollow“, “Relationships” and many others, and some Self credits as well.
- Speaking of her physical appearance, she is quite gorgeous with decent height and a well-figured body. In fact, her height is 5 feet 3 inches but the detail of her weight is yet to get surfaced on the internet.
- Currently, Kathryn Drysdale has a well-followed verified Twitter account of more than 7.7k followers counted. She has joined Twitter in July 2013.
- Well, she is also available on Instagram. So far now, she has almost 7k followers and 102 posts under the username @katkindrysdale.
- Regarding her educational background, she attended the Central School of Speech and Drama where she trained and sharpened her acting skills.
- Is she married? According to our records, Kathryn Drysdale is possibly single as there is no information regarding his boyfriend or husband.
- There is no pertinent information about her net worth or salary as of 2020. However, we assume she might have collected a burly sum of money through her acting career.