Kathy Ellis is a 64-year-old female American politician who is running in the upcoming election as a candidate, representing Missouri’s Congressional 8th District. She advanced from primary election to the general election in August.
Kathy is from the Democratic Party and that is what she will be representing in upcoming election happening on November 03, 2020. Some of the issues that she is fighting for is healthcare for everyone, public election, strong union jobs and more.
|Birthday||November 25 1955|
|Height||5 ft 6 inches|
|Education||University of Missouri-St. Louis and Washington University in St. Louis|
Exactly one year ago today, I launched my campaign for Congress. In that time, we’ve accomplished so much:
— Kathy Ellis (@ellis4congress) June 13, 2020
10 Facts On Kathy Ellis
- Kathy Ellis is a 64-year-old American politician who was born on November 25, 1955, in Jefferson County, Missouri, the U.S. She was born and raised in Missouri itself.
- Kathy stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and naturally has brunette hair and blue eyes. Other measurements about her are no available on the internet.
- Kathy is from the Libertarian Party and that is what she will be representing in the election.
- Kathy comes from an educated background where her mother was a school teacher and her father was a school administrator. They instilled good morals and ethics in her from an early age.
- Kathy graduated high school and went to college at the University of Missouri – St. Louis where she graduated with a Bachelor of Science in the Administration of Justice degree with Summa Cum Laude. She later went on to get a Master’s degree in Social Work from Washington University in St. Louis.
- Professionally before working as a politician, Kathy was a social worker and she continues to work as a social worker.
- Kathy’s net worth is not disclosed but knowing about her profession she probably earns to sustain a good life.
- Kathy does not have a husband, she has a wife named Ann with whom she lives in Missouri.
- Some of the issues Kathy is endorsing for are Healthcare, Public Education, Strong Union Jobs, Ending Corruption, Reproduction Justice, Justice For All, Foreign Policy, and Protecting the Environment.
- Kathy is on Facebook and Twitter where she endorses her campaign. More details about her and her campaign can be found on her website.