Katia Bokor is an actress who is widely recognized for her role in the supernatural thriller Netflix series, The Witcher. She portrayed the highly acclaimed role of “Queen Sansia” in the Netflix masterpiece whose second season is supposed to premiere in 2021.
Born in Moscow, she is among those who live to act. Katia booked her first appearance on TV in 2002 where she was cast as one of the dancers. The actress has been continuously seen on TV ever since. Most of her portrayals came in English language movies and shows. However, her notable foreign role was in the series, Baratok Kotz. Likewise, the actress has two movies coming up in the next two years which are supposed to be her career-defining roles.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
Here is everything you need to know about Katia Bokor and more.
10 Facts on Katia Bokor
- Katia Bokor is a Russian actress who is known for appearing in the Netflix supernatural drama series, The Witcher.
- Moreover, Katia Bokor is currently 45 years old. She was born in Moscow, USSR.
- Katia has a great height and excellent body figure. She stands around 5 feet and 8 inches tall.
- The actress is present on social media, of course. Her Instagram account has more than 300 followers.
- However, her financial status such as net worth is not available at the moment.
- As a person who likes to keep her personal life private, she has not mentioned anything about her boyfriend and relationship.
- Moreover, Katia is Russian by nationality. She currently resides in the United States though.
- As for her ethnicity, the actress is half Hungarian and half Russian.
- Besides, Katia Bokor is also a dancer. She started dancing at the age of 6 in Washington DC.
- Furthermore, Katia Bokor has a well written IMDb biography.