Katie Kenwright is a British businesswoman based in Liverpool. She is best known for the show Grand Party Hotel. Likewise, she is the owner of Signature Hotel.
Katie owns many restaurants and businesses. She runs 2 more famous hotels: 30 James Street – Home of the Titanic and Carpathia Champagne Bar and Restaurant.
|Age||42 years old|
|Children||Junior and Arabella|
|Education||Liverpool John Moores University|
10 Facts on Katie Kenwright
- Katie Kenwright is a British businesswoman. She is popular as the cast of Grand Party Hotel. Likewise, Katie’s age is 42 years old as of now.
- Due to the absence of her Wikipedia page, Kenwright’s birthday and zodiac sign are not known. But, we have amassed interesting facts about the successful entrepreneur.
- Talking about her husband, Katie is married to Lawrence Kenwright. Furthermore, the couple jointly runs the branches of Grand Party Hotel.
- Katie and Lawrence have added two beautiful children to the family. They are parents to twins: Junior and Arabella. Similarly, the twins are almost 5 years old.
- Kenwright had tried to conceive children for nearly 10 years before. In 2015, Junior and Arabella were born via in-vitro fertilization in 2015.
- According to a report, Katie Kenwright enjoys Net Worth in millions. However, the exact numbers of her wealth are not disclosed yet.
- Moving into her education, Katie is a college graduate. She attended the prestigious Liverpool John Moores University (1998-2003). In addition, she obtained a Masters degree in Human Resources.
- In August 2008, Katie opened the Signature Hotel using her only one apartment. With her success, she was able to expand her business in 13 apartments.
- Kenwright is also the owner of 30 James Street – Home of the Titanic. The unique hotel is one of its own kind. It is famous for proving a Titanic-themed experience.
- Apart from this, Katie owns the Carpathia Champagne Bar and Restaurant. Furthermore, it is the first rooftop hotel in Liverpool. In addition, she is also known for hiring many female staffs.