Katie Razzall is a British Journalist and TV presenter born on 31 October 1970 and has worked in large media companies like BBC, Channel 4 and ITN. The newsreader happens to be the blessing of Tim Razzall and Baron Razzall. Katie was also interested in acting as she starred on an English rock song.
|Birthday||31 October 1970|
|Parents||Tim Razzall and Baron Razzall|
|University of Oxford(BA)|
To get familiar with this TV industry, Katie joined ITN to do training and that after some time her job landed on Channel 4.Katie Razzall and her husband Oliver Milburn shares a daughter whose detailed information is still unavailable. As Katie recently got promoted to UK editor, we can clearly say that she has accumulated huge net worth.
10 Facts on Katie Razzall
- Katie Razzall is a renowned journalist who became a familiar face by starring in huge news channels as a newsreader.
- You will surely be shocked when I say that Katie Razzall is 49 years old. But she looks like she is in the early 30s.
- Although Razzall pursued a Bachelor in Arts from the University of Oxford, she works as a journalist.
- After having enormous experience in journalism, Katie joined BBC Newsnight as a Special Correspondent.
- 2014, was the year that took a turn in Katie’s life as she got to work with BBC and till now her journey is going pretty smooth.
- The journalist first worked as a producer on Channel 4 and after becoming an expert, she got promoted to reporter.
- The birth name of Katie Razzall happens to be Katherine Mary Razzall and her nationality is British.
- Katie is based in London, the United Kingdom and this place offered her great opportunities.
- In the year 2004, she got married to Oliver Milburn and her husband seem to be very supportive.
- The journalist Katie’s husband happens to be an English actor and restaurateur.