Katrine Rosenthal is an actress from Denmark. She is popular for her work in Kursk: The Last Mission of 2018 and A Fortunate Man of 2018. Actually, she is more known for playing the character of Jakobe Salomon in the Danish film Lykke-Per. She started her acting career in the year 2010. And since then she has been part of a few films and numbers of series.
Katrine is also known for being the wife of famous Danish actor Martin Greis-Rosenthal. In her career as an actress, she has also acted in the theatre. Know more about her from the facts below.
|Birthday||September 19, 1985|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Siblings||Nikolaj Rosenthal and Louise Murholt Rosenthal|
|Children||Esther Liv and August Levy|
|Education||Danish National School of Performing Arts|
10 Facts About Katrine Rosenthal
- Katrine Rosenthal was born in the year 1985. And she is 34 years old as of 2020. Moreover, she celebrates her birthday on every 19th day of September.
- Born and raised in Gentofte, Katrine Rosenthal holds the Danish nationality. She currently lives in Taarbaek, Copenhagen.
- Katrine is multilingual and has knowledge of French, German, and Norweigan. And obviously she knows Danish and English.
- She attended the Danish National School of Performing Arts
- Details about her parents are not available. But we do know that she has two siblings named Nikolaj Rosenthal and Louise Murholt Rosenthal.
- Katrine is married to her husband Martin Greis-Rosenthal. The couple got married on the 4th day of August 2012.
- Her husband Martin is also an actor and has been part of a number of films and TV series.
- The couple together has two children. A daughter named Esther Liv and a son named August Levy.
- Details of Katrine’s net worth is not available.
- Katrine stands the height of 5 feet and 7 inches (1.7 m). Other body measurements are not available.
- Follow her on Instagram @katrinegreisrosenthal to know more about her social life.