Kayla Banwarth is a professional athlete from the United States of America. She is an ex-indoor volleyball player. Currently, she works as the head coach for the University of Mississippi’s volleyball team Ole Miss. She started her career as a professional volleyball player in the year 2007 and her retired in the year 2016. And from the year 2015, she started her coaching career.
Kayla has also played in the United States women’s national volleyball team. She played for Team USA from the year 2011 to 2016. She has represented the USA in different World Championships and Olympic games as well.
Kayla has made her country and her family very proud by giving her the best performances in different world championships. Together with her team, she has won multiple numbers of medals from different championships.
|Birthday||January 21, 1989|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Profession||Ex-volleyball player, Coach|
|Net Worth||0.1 million euros|
10 Facts On Kayla Banwarth
- Kayla Banwarth was born in the year 1989 and she is 31 years of age as of 2020.
- According to Kayla’s Wikipedia page, her birthday is on the 21st day of January. Moreover, according to the zodiac calendar, her birth sign is Aquarius.
- Kayla is a native of Dubuque, Iowa, US, and she holds American citizenship.
- Talking about Kayla’s professional career, she played for Nebraska from 2007 to 2010. And she was selected in the US national team in 2011 and played until 2016.
- Kayla has won two gold medals, one in the 2014 World Championships and another in the 2015 FIBA World Grand Prix. Likewise, she has won 3 bronze medals and a silver medal.
- Kayla is 5 feet and 10 inches tall (1.78 m) in height. And her body weight is 75 kg.
- She started her coaching career working for Pepperdine in 2015. She also coached Nebraska for 3 years.
- Talking about Kayla’s family, she is married to her boyfriend Beau Lawler. They have a child together.
- Kayla is estimated to have a net worth of 0.1 million euros.
- You can find Kayla on Instagram @kaylabanwarth.