British politician and barrister, Keir Starmer is the present Labour leader from London after winning the election in April 2020. This English millionaire barrister is a married man and he is married to his wife, Victoria Starmer for some good years now.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
While Keir Starmer is a celebrated figure in London or in the whole of England, his wife is quite untouched by the glitters of her husband’s fame. This English couple is married since 2007.
Find out what do we know of Keir Starmer’s wife Victoria Starmer.
10 Facts on Victoria Starmer
- Victoria Starmer is a British national famed as the wife of British politician and barrister Keir Starmer.
- Victori’s husband Keir is a former lawyer who serves as the Leader of the Labour Party and the Leader of the Opposition, starting in 2020. Keir is a member of Parliament for Holborn & St. Pancras since the year 2015.
- Victoria Starmer is a British national just like her husband, Keir Starmer.
- Keir was born on September 2, 1962. His age is 58 years now. The detail about Victoria’s age is not public. We believe, she is around the same as her husband.
- Victoria Starmer could be around 54 years of age now.
- Keir Starmer and Victoria Starmer are together for a long time now. This couple got married in the year 2007. They dated for some years before their marriage.
- Married for the past 13 years, Victoria and Keir have two children together. They have a son who is 10 years old and a daughter who is eight years old now.
- The Starmer family lives in Camden, North London They reportedly live in their Camden home worth £1.75 million.
- Looks like Starmer’s family is very rich. Keri is a millionaire but the detail about Victoria’s net worth is not public.
- Regarding Victoria’s job and profession, Victoria Starmer is a lawyer, a solicitor. She does not have a Wikipedia bio.