Kelly Aldridge is a famous actress who made a debut in the Christmas comedy ‘Deck the Halls’ released in the year 2006 where she portrayed the role ‘Ashley Hall’.
She is a beautiful girl who has a twin sibling ‘Sabrina Aldridge’ who is also known for performing alongside her in the movies. According to IMDB, Kelly Aldridge has a credit of 2 movies as an actress. She is also a custom designer. Below are 10 facts about Kelly Aldridge that you should know.
|Birthday||October 25, 1984|
10 Facts About Kelly Aldridge
- Kelly Aldridge is an American actress known for her role as ‘Ashley Hall’ in the 2006 Christmas comedy movie ‘Deck the Halls’.
- Besides the Deck the Halls, Kelly Aldridge has also appeared on the television series ‘Whittaker Bay’ in the role of ‘Brianna Cole’ which was released in the year 2008.
- Is She Married? Well, there are no details regarding her married life or her husband’s details.
- Deck the Halls 2006 actress, Kelly Aldridge lacks a Wikipedia profile of her own.
- Where is she now? Kelly Aldridge has been working as a custom designer since she always had an interest in being a part of the movie industry.
- While mentioning her family, Kelly Aldridge has not revealed her parents’ identity yet. However, she has an older brother ‘Colin Aldridge’ and a twin-sister ‘Sabrina Aldridge’ who is 7 minutes younger than Kelly Aldridge.
- Furthermore, Kelly Aldridge was born on October 25, 1984, in St. Petersburg, Florida, USA. She is currently of the age 36 years old.
- Moreover, Kelly Aldridge stands a decent height with average body weight.
- An American actress, kelly Aldridge has more than 4 k followers on her Instagram profile.
- She ventured into the movie industry from modeling and her performance in her debut movie was praised by the filmmakers.