Sabrina Aldridge is popular in the entertainment world for her acting in the 2006th movie Deck the Halls. Also, some of her acting credits include April Fool’s Day and Whittaker Bay.
When she was a child, Aldridge had wished to become a brain surgeon. However, there took a turning point in her life and pursued her career in acting. Explore in detail about her bio, family, and relationship in the below facts!
|Siblings||Colin and Kelly Aldridge|
|Husband||Boyffriend: Thomas Suszynski|
10 Facts On Sabrina Aldridge
- Sabrina Aldridge was born on 25 October 1984 in St. Petersburg, Florida, USA. As of 2020, Aldridge is 36 years old.
- Since she is a native of Florida, her nationality is American. As of now, she resides in Dallas, Texas, the US, as confirmed on her Facebook page.
- Talking about her body measurements, Aldridge stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches tall (1.75 meters).
- In the family, she has an identical twin sister named Kelly Aldridge. She had also acted alongside Sabrina in the movie Deck the Halls. Also, Sabrina has an older brother named Colin.
- For her higher study, she went to the University of South Florida and graduated in Economic subject with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 2012.
- Other than being an actress, she also served as was the Spokesperson for Differin, as per the IMDB.
- Currently, she is working as a registered associate at Morgan Stanley since March 2019.
- Who is Sabrina Aldridge married to? Sabrina is currently in a relationship with her partner named Thomas Suszynski, as confirmed by her Instagram post. However, she yet hasn’t confirmed her possible marriage with Thomas.
- Her sweetheart, Thomas, who is a UPMC hand fellow, is a professionally UTSW-trained plastic surgeon. Also, he has graduated as a bioengineer.
- Sabrina is available on her Facebook account as @sabrina.aldridge.18. Also, she is active on her Instagram account as @sabsaldridge.