Kelly Somers Age: Know everything about the journalist in this very article.
Kelly Somers is a well-known personality in the field of Journalism. She is mostly known for her work as a sports journalist. Basically, she gained massive fame for presenting in the Premier League productions and BBC Women’s Football Show.
Somers has done her works in a commendable way. Everyone appreciates her works as a presenter and because of her personality, she is liked by many. Some of you might know her already but if you don’t then we have presented some interesting facts about her here.
How old is Kelly Somers?
Kelly Somers is probably in her mid-thirties. Like many other journalists, she has also maintained her personal life private.
As a result, the details on her exact age, and her childhood information are not available. But we do know, she celebrates her birthday on the 21st day of December.
Kelly Somers Husband: Is she married?
Kelly Somers has not disclosed any sorts of information about her relationship status and husband. However, some of the sources on the internet have mentioned that she is not married yet.
We’ll update you about her relationship status, her boyfriend, or husband as soon as we find out.
Some Facts About Kelly Somers
- Kelly Somers was born and raised in the United Kingdom. She holds British nationality by her birthright.
- Talking about Somers’ professional career, she has worked for multiple companies as a presenter including Optus Sport, talkSPORT, Surrey Storm, and BBC.
- In September 2018, Kelly joined Optus and she is working there currently as a Champions League reporter.
- Kelly did her early education at the Parimeter’s School. Later she attended the Loughborough University and completed a bachelor’s in Sports and Exercise Science.
- Dedicated Wiki page of Kelly Somers is not available.
- Working as a sports reporter, Kelly Somer definitely has a good income. But the figures of her salary and net worth are unknown.
- Kelly Somers Instagram handle is @kellysomers. You can also find her on Twitter @KellySomers.