Kelly Wolf is a talented American actress. Yet to have official Wikipedia, the actress has appeared and gained fame by appearing in various movies.
Famous for her movie role, Kelly rose to fame in 1990 after appearing in Graveyard Shift. Her debut film became nationwide famous and played the role of the foundation for her emerging career.
Moreover, she started her career as a model and ventured into the showbiz industry. Likewise, she is also one of the popular actresses in the world of cinema.
Kelly Wolf Wikipedia: Who Is The Actress?
Kelly Wolf is yet to be get featured on the Wikipedia page.
However, considering her fame and talent, she often gets to the limelight and front pages. According to the filmifeed, she is best known for her appearance on Margaret.
Apart from this, the actress is featured in the IMDB profile. She has played outstanding roles in different movies, including Margaret (2011) and Grey Anatomy (2005).
Kelly Age: How Old Is She?
Kelly Wolf age is 59 years old at the moment.
The actress was born on January 9, 1962, in Memphis, Tennessee, USA.
Apart from acting, she is highly interested in reading, photography, traveling, and learning.
|Birthday||January 9, 1962|
|Children||2 (Max Burkholder)|
— Daily Gazette (@dgazette) January 26, 2018
Some Interesting Facts About Kelly Wolf:
- Kelly Wolf is happily married to her husband, Scott Burkholder. Born on February 13, 1958, he is an actor known for Crimson Tide.
- The couple is blessed with two children. However, their one child, Max Burkholder, is an American actor. He is most notable for Max Braverman’s role in the comedic television drama on NBC, Parenthood.
- Kelly’s net worth and salary figures are still undercover as of 2021. However, considering her fame, she must have a net worth estimated to be around millions.
- The actress is not active on Instagram yet. However, her son Max is active on Instagram under the account name fat_kookaburra.
- She was awarded the 1993 Drama Logue Award for Outstanding Performance for “The Substance of Fire” at the Mark Taper Forum Theatre in Los Angeles, California.