Kelsey Flower is a famous Canadian actor, writer, and producer. He is a young lad with immense talent under his belt and is capable of attracting a number of audiences to the theatre just to watch his mindblowing performance. He is mostly known for his famous movies and series such as The Takeaway, Fictions, and Apocalypse.
Kelsey Flower started his magical journey when he was just 23 years. He made his debut from My Life is a Musical way back in 2013 where he played the role of Danny and since then he has been an excellent addition to the industry with some of his extraordinary presentation.
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts on Kelsey Flower:
- Kelsey Flower was born on July 12, 1990, in Calgary, Canada.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 30 years old however his talent on-screen is astonishing.
- Kelsey is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend Carrie and he has posted their picture together in his social media handle. He has been very secretive about his personal life.
- His height is approximately 5 feet and 8 inches tall.
- Kelsey is available on his Instagram account @kflow626 where he has almost 3322 followers and is very active on it.
- Although being a famous actor, producer, and writer who has been involved in the industry since 2013 isn’t available in Wikipedia however he might get featured soon.
- Kelsey Flower is an actor who has played 20 movies and series and some of his works are Run, Private Eyes, and Black Summer which was released in 2019 and 2020.
- Besides acting, writing, and producing movies he is very passionate about singing and is regularly posting his songs on his Instagram account.
- He has been an active member fighting for black lives matter in Canada and is heavily involved in all the donation works all around the country.
- His estimated net worth could be around $500 thousand.