Kelsey McEwen’s family includes her husband Jay and two adorable children, Jack and Mattheus.
Kelsey McEwen is a famous Canadian broadcaster, weather anchor, meteorologist. Kelsey is currently committed to CTV’s show “Your Morning.” Furthermore, she is renowned for being passionate about weather, facts, science education, and black coffee.
Kelsey started her career in Regina, Saskatchewan as a meteorologist. In Regina, she worked for Global Television in 2011. Since 2013 Kelsey has been working with CTV.
Kelsey McEwen’s Age Revealed
Kelsey McEwen has not disclosed her actual age and date of birth yet.
Every year Kelsey celebrates her birthday on March 14. However, she can assume her age might be between 25-30 years old. The famous broadcaster was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Kelsey’s sun sign is Pisces.
However, we know that she used to watch thunderstorms at the doorstep with her parents. She has a decent height of 5 ft 7 in.
Is Kelsey On Wikipedia?
The Canadian broadcaster Kelsey McEwen is yet to be documented on Wikipedia.
However, her details can be found on the Internet on various websites, including ours.
Kelsey started her profession in British Columbia, covering avalanche control in Kootenay Pass. She also covered the news of floods in Saskatchewan in 2011. Meanwhile, she also covered the news of floods in Alberta. Being a Meteorologist, she has already worked with many renowned channels.
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Education||Mississippi State Univeristy|
Some Interesting Facts On Kelsey McEwen
- Kelsey was born and raised by her parents in Alberta. However, there is no information regarding her parents on the web.
- According to the sources, Kelsey has an estimated net worth of approximately $1 million.
- Kelsey is active on Instagram under the account @kelseymcewen and has an amassed follower count of over 20k.
- Kelsey has green eyes, blonde hair, with a beautiful face. She is into playing piano, singing, and reading.
- She completed her diploma in Broadcasting at SAIT Polytechnic and graduated from Mississippi State University in Atmospheric Science and Meteorology.