Kelsie Watts is one of the contestants from The Voice 2020. Music has always been the most influential part of her life as she has performed in various fields including musical theatre, church, studios, and many more. During her blind audition, this multi-talented artist sang Kelly Clarkson‘s latest song, I Dare You which made her really impressed and she even commented that the song should actually be sung by her.
|Siblings||Young brother (committed suicide)|
It seems the audition was very special to the judge as she rarely turns her chair when someone performs her song but this time, she praised Watts in one of her tweets saying that the song was better sang by her. How old is she? Kelsie Watts said that she is 29 years of age on the stage. Where is she from? And, talking about Kelsie Watts’ hometown, she is originally from Nashville, Tennesse, USA.
10 Facts on Kelsie Watts:
- Kelsie Watts’ parents as well as siblings are currently unknown but the research is going on and we will find about them very soon.
- To read her Kelsie Watts’ bio, you must visit her official website as no other wiki sites have written about her.
- Moving on to her social media accounts, we can find her on both Twitter (5.7 thousand followers) and Instagram (17.7 thousand followers).
- Talking about her education, she had completed her graduation from Belmont University.
- Moreover, she lost her younger brother who had committed suicide.
- Furthermore, she had realized that she had never recovered from her brother’s death when she was working at Showboat Branson Belle.
- Currently, she also teaches voice lessons to future aspiring singers but now, in The Voice, she will be coached by Kelly Clarkson.
- According to Kelsie, she is real about her struggles and story which is the main reason why she believes that she can connect with people easily and help them know their worth.
- As for her love life, she has already been married to Brandon Brits who is a clinical neurophysiologist.
- However, we have not yet known about her height, weight, and other body measurements.