Kemi Badenoch Husband: Who is the British Politician married to? Stay with the article to find out more.
Kemi Badenoch is a British politician and a member of the Conservative political party. She is the current Exchequer Secretary to the Treasury under Prime Minister Boris Johnson. Also, Kemi started the position on February 13, 2020. She joined the position of Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for equalities on February 14, 2020.
Kemi Badenoch Husband Revealed
Kemi Badenoch’s husband is Hamish Badenoch.
Kemi Badenoch and Hamish Badenoch share three children. Kemi and Hamish have a son and two daughters. Hamish worked on the Merton London Borough Council as the Conservative councilor till May 2018.
My husband and I are delighted to announce the birth of our third child, a baby girl born last week.
We are thrilled and grateful for the love and support from family, friends, colleagues and constituents…(1/2)
— Kemi Badenoch (@KemiBadenoch) September 27, 2019
At present, Hamish Badenoch works at the Deutsche Bank. Kemi got married to Hamish in 2012.
Kemi Badenoch Age And Family Revealed
Kemi Badenoch’s age is 41 years.
Kemi was born in January 1980. Badenoch’s nationality is British. Kemi was born in Wimbledon, London, England. But Kemi was raised in Lagos, Nigeria, and the USA. At the age of 16, Kemi moved back to the UK from Nigeria. During that time, all the universities in Nigeria were closed, and the country was ruled under military dictatorship, reports Evening Standard.
Talking about her family, Kemi Badenoch’s parents are Femi and Feyi Adegoke. Badenoch’s mother is a professor of physiology. Kemi’s father is a general practitioner.
|Name||Kemi Badenoch (Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch)|
|Parents||Femi Adegoke, Feyi Adegoke|
|Education||Birkbeck University of London|
Some Facts You Didn’t Know About Kemi Badenoch
- Kemi received education from prestigious universities. Kemi Badenoch graduated from the University of Sussex with a degree in Computer Systems Engineering. She earned her law degree from the Birkbeck University of London in 2009.
- Kemi’s full name is Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch. Her last name was Adegoke before she got married.
- Badenoch is active on Twitter with 40.1k followers. Kemi’s latest tweet was related to Women’s Day on March 8, 2021.
- Kemi worked as the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State at the Department for Education.
- While working for McDonald’s at the age of 16, Badenoch studied A-Levels at Phoenix College in Morden, London.