Erica Oyama is an American actress, writer, and producer as well. She is best known for her work on movies like Burning Love released in 2012 and Wanderlust released in 2012. Besides her job profile, Erica is famed for her personal belongings too.
This gorgeous American actress of white ethnicity is a married woman and has long been married to husband Ken Marino. You all know who Kenneth Joseph Marino a.k.a. Ken Marino is, right?
|Birthday||March 28, 1981|
|Age||39 years old|
|Height||around 5 feet tall|
Born in Longs Island, NY, Ken Marino is a well-known American actor, comedian, and director, He is best known for his work on Party Down, The State, and Children’s Hosptial.
Ken Marino has known each other for a long time now and the couple has two beautiful children together. Find out more about Ken Marino’s gorgeous wife Erica Oyama.
I’m 👵🏽. But yay! https://t.co/bHWJZNSGOc
— EricaOyama (@EricaOyama) July 1, 2020
10 Facts on Erica Oyama
- Erica Oyama is a popular American actress credited for her work on Burning Love released in 2012 and Wanderlust released in 2012.
- She is also popular as the wife of American actor cum comedian, Ken Marino. These two have been in the showbiz industry for a long time now. Also, they have worked together on a few projects too.
- Erica Oyama shared the screen with her husband Ken Marino in the TV series Burning Love. This TV show ran for three seasons.
- Born in the United States, Erica Oyama holds an American nationality and her ethnicity is white. Her husband is also American.
- She was born on March 28, 1981. Erica Oyama is 39 years old now. She is 12 years younger than her husband, Ken Marino.
- The Party Down alum was born on December 19, 1968. So, Ken Marino is 51 years old now.
- Ken Marino has an attractive height. He stands 5 feet and 9 inches tall. His wife is just a few inches shorter. Well, you can check their Google or Instagram pictures.
- At present, Erica Oyama could be 5 feet and 6 inches tall.
- You can find Erica Oyama on social media like Twitter. She is active on Twitter as @EricaOyama.
- Married in 2005, Erica and Ken are parents of two children; a son and a daughter. Their kids are named Riley Ken’ichi Marino and Ruby Marino.